Who should the Sacramento Kings start the 2013-14 NBA season against?
Who will the Sacramento Kings open the 2013-14 regular season against? That will be unveiled in less than a week on an NBA TV special on Tuesday, Aug. 6 at 3 pm PT. But who should the Kings open the regular season against is a completely different question. We took to Twitter to find out what fans think and here’s how they weighed in.
A look at where and who the Kings started the season against over the last 10 years
- 2012: At Chicago against the Bulls (Result: 87-93 loss)
- 2011: At Sacramento against the Lakers (Result: 100-91 win)
- 2010: At Minneapolis against the Timberwolves (Result: 117-116 win)
- 2009: At Oklahoma City against the Thunder (Result: 89-102 loss)
- 2008: At Minneapolis against the Timberwolves (Result: 96-98 loss)
- 2007: At New Orleans against the Hornets (Result: 90-104 loss)
- 2006: At Minneapolis against the Timberwolves (Result: 83-92 loss)
- 2005: At Oklahoma City against the Hornets (Result: 67-93 loss)
- 2004: At Dallas against the Mavericks (Result: 98-107 loss)
- 2003: At Sacramento against the Cavs (Result: 106-92 win)
- Record in season openers over the last 10 season: 3-7