Sacramento Kings announce training camp in Santa Barbara
Last season it was high ropes courses in Colorado Springs, Co. This year, the Sacramento Kings open training camp away from home again, but instead of the Team USA practice facility in Colorado, it will be on the sandy beaches of Santa Barbara, CA. Camp will run from Oct. 1-6 at the Pavilion Gym on the University of California, Santa Barbara campus.
The team will head back to Northern California for their pre-season opener on the road against the Golden State Warriors on October 7, before heading to Las Vegas to take on the Lakers on Oct. 10.
After the initial week away, the Kings will continue camp in Sacramento at the team’s practice facility in Natomas.
- Oct. 7 – Kings @ Warriors, ORACLE Arena, Oakland, CA, 7:30PM
- Oct. 10 – Kings @ Lakers, MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV, 7:00PM
- Oct. 14 – Clippers @ Kings, Sleep Train Arena, Sacramento, CA, 7:00PM
- Oct. 17 – Phoenix @ Kings, Sleep Train Arena, Sacramento, CA, 7:00PM
- Oct. 20 – Kings @ Trail Blazers, Moda Center, Portland, OR, 6:00PM
- Oct. 23 – Warriors @ Kings, Sleep Train Arena, Sacramento, CA, 7:00PM
- Oct. 25 – Kings @ Clippers, Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, 7:30PM