Good and bad news from today’s training camp. Here are the highlights:
- Tyreke Evans (both ankles)- Returned to practice.
- Francisco Garcia (ankle)- Returned to practice.
- Beno Udrih (shoulder)- Returned to practice.
DeMarcus Cousins strained his right ankle in practice today. He is day to day. It didn’t look horribly swollen but he was in some pain and pain seems to make him slightly irritable. I don’t think that will bode well for his image since Scott Howard Cooper’s of NBA.com was at practice today to speak to the big fella.
- Samuel Dalembert (adductor)- 4-6 weeks out.
- Hassan Whiteside (patella strain)- Hassan has been much more active in the last few days. I wouldn’t be shocked to see him on the court sooner rather than later.