Cowbell Kingdom Podcast Ep 64: David Stern’s NBA departure and a season of promise for the Sacramento Kings
The countdown begins. David Stern steps down as NBA Commissioner in February 2014. What does it mean for the capital city and its quest for a new arena? We explore that plus look ahead to the season opener in Chicago.
On the docket
- Looking at the transfer of power between Stern and deputy commissioner Adam Silver from a Sacramento perspective.
- The Kings latest business partnerships with News 10 and Sleep Train.
- What might happen with Bob Cook’s 7 percent minority stake that’s up for sale?
- More debate on who starts opening night against the Bulls.
- Projecting how the Kings fair in their first three games before the home opener in Sacramento.
- Will a preseason invite make the roster?
Can’t see the audio player? Listen here.
Music Credit: Ronald Jenkees – Guitar Sound