The Sacramento Kings earned a few mentions in the NBA’s annual general manager survey. Ben McLemore, Greivis Vasquez and Chuck Hayes all received votes in this year’s poll in a number of different categories, including biggest steal in this year’s draft and best passer. The Kings also received a vote in the category of most fun team to watch.
We’ve listed the results to the questions that the Kings appeared in down below. You can read the entire 12th annual GM survey over at NBA.com.
Which rookie will be the best player in five years?
- Victor Oladipo, Orlando — 40.0%
- Cody Zeller, Charlotte — 13.3%
- Anthony Bennett, Cleveland; Ben McLemore, Sacramento — 10.0%
- Kelly Olynyk, Boston — 6.7%
Also receiving votes: Steven Adams, Oklahoma City; Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee; Michael Carter-Williams, Philadelphia; Shane Larkin, Dallas; C.J. McCollum, Portland; Nerlens Noel, Philadelphia
Last year: Anthony Davis — 86.7%
Which rookie was the biggest steal at where he was selected in the Draft?
- Kelly Olynyk (13), Boston — 27.6%
- Ben McLemore (7), Sacramento; Nerlens Noel (6), Philadelphia — 13.8%
- Steven Adams (12), Oklahoma City; Giannis Antetokounmpo (15), Milwaukee; Trey Burke (9), Utah — 6.9%
Also receiving votes: Isaiah Canaan (34), Houston; Allen Crabbe (31), Portland; Solomon Hill (23), Indiana; Shane Larkin (18), Dallas; Nemanja Nedovic (30), Golden State; Victor Oladipo (2), Orlando; Cody Zeller (4), Charlotte
Last year: N/A
Which team is the most fun to watch?
- Golden State — 41.4%
- L.A. Clippers — 17.2%
- Oklahoma City — 13.8%
- Brooklyn, San Antonio — 6.9%
Also receiving votes: Denver, Houston, Indiana, Sacramento
Last year: Oklahoma City — 30.0%
Which player is the best passer?
- Chris Paul, L.A. Clippers — 46.7%
- Rajon Rondo, Boston; Ricky Rubio, Minnesota — 16.7%
- Steve Nash, L.A. Lakers — 6.7%
Last year: Steve Nash — 58.6%
Which player makes the most of limited natural ability?
- Kevin Love, Minnesota — 24.1%
- Marc Gasol, Memphis — 13.8%
- Matt Bonner, San Antonio; Jared Dudley, L.A. Clippers — 10.3%
- J.J. Barea, Minnesota — 6.9%
Also receiving votes: Nick Collison, Oklahoma City; Stephen Curry, Golden State; Danny Green, San Antonio; Chuck Hayes, Sacramento; Roy Hibbert, Indiana; Kyle Korver, Atlanta; Steve Nash, L.A. Lakers; Luis Scola, Indiana; Anderson Varejao, Cleveland, Greivis Vasquez, Sacramento
Last year: Kevin Love — 34.5%