The countdown begins. David Stern steps down as NBA Commissioner in February 2014. What does it mean for the capital city and its quest for a new arena? We explore that plus look ahead to the season opener in Chicago.
On the docket
- Looking at the transfer of power between Stern and deputy commissioner Adam Silver from a Sacramento perspective.
- The Kings latest business partnerships with News 10 and Sleep Train.
- What might happen with Bob Cook’s 7 percent minority stake that’s up for sale?
- More debate on who starts opening night against the Bulls.
- Projecting how the Kings fair in their first three games before the home opener in Sacramento.
- Will a preseason invite make the roster?
Can’t see the audio player? Listen here.
Music Credit: Ronald Jenkees – Guitar Sound