The Sacramento Kings announced a new agreement to broadcast a select number of games with News 10, the state capital’s local ABC affiliate. They will carry 10 Kings’ games during the 2012-13 NBA season.
From the official press release:
“The Kings organization is incredibly excited to welcome News10 back to our broadcast team,” said Matina Kolokotronis, Kings President of Business Operations. “News10 will serve as a valuable partner in helping broaden our local audience and deliver Kings games to even more households.”
“News10 is thrilled about the opportunity to share this exclusive partnership with the Kings,” said Maria Barrs, President and General Manager of News10. “We, like the rest of the community, expect this to be a big year for the team, and we’re energized about the chance to bring so many high-profile matchups to more local homes than ever before.”
News 10 and the Kings have partnered to broadcast games before, the last time being the 2006-07 NBA season. Comcast SportsNet California will carry the remainder of the Kings’ 72 regular-season contests.
Below is the entire 2012-13 Kings broadcast schedule on News 10:
- Sunday, Nov. 18 vs. Brooklyn Nets (3 pm)
- Sunday, Dec. 16 vs. Denver Nuggets (3 pm)
- Friday, Dec. 28 vs. New York Knicks (7 pm)
- Saturday, Jan. 12 vs. Miami Heat (7 pm)
- Friday, Jan. 25 vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (7 pm)
- Saturday, Feb. 2 at New York Knicks (4:30 pm)
- Saturday, Feb. 9 vs. Utah Jazz (7 pm)
- Friday, Mar. 1 at San Antonio Spurs (5:30 pm)
- Saturday, Mar. 23 at Denver Nuggets (6 pm)
- Saturday, Mar. 30 at Los Angeles Lakers (7 pm)